Ms. Colorado Senior America 2013 and Vinnie
182″ />src=”http://spreadyourwingstofly.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Gail-and-Kamber.jpg” alt=”image of Gail with Kamber” width=”277″ height=”335″ />Gail holds a Bachelor of Arts degree and a Master of Music degree in vocal performance, and a Master of Arts degree in psychology and counseling. She’s spent her life speaking, writing, performing, and teaching others how to overcome their obstacles, challenges, fears, and life’s daily struggles, empowering them to see their opportunities, choices, passion, creativity, and to live a life of greatness. In 2013, Gail was the first blind woman to win both the Ms Colorado Senior America crown, and to place Fourth Runner Up in the National Ms Senior America pageant. Gail’s passion to touch lives over rid her fears of failing enabling her to reach new opportunities to educate and to inspire. “Winning the pageant was fabulous; winning the hearts of thousands, priceless.” In 2014, Gail spoke for the Indiana School for the Blind and Visually Impaired Senior Graduation Ceremonies, Indianapolis, Indiana, and the North Dakota Lion’s State convention, in Jamestown, North Dakota. Soaring Into Greatness: a Blind Woman’s Vision to Live Her Dreams; is Gail’s first book.
Book Gail now!
- Gail’s Book, Soaring into Greatness, A Blind Woman’s Vision to Live her Dreams, coming October 1, 2014
- Contributing author in Speaking Your Truth Volume Three, August 2012
- Contributing author in Louise L. Hay’s latest book “Modern-Day Miracles”, available at The Tattered Cover Book Store and other book providers
- 1st place winner Toastmaster’s International Speech Competition Denver’s Area D5
- Join Gail’s newsletter mailing list through the contact page and receive Gail’s monthly e-mail Flying With Gail newsletters.
Gail was the Winner of the Ms. Colorado Senior America title in 2013 and 4th Runner Up in the National Pageant in Atlantic City, New Jersey.