I want to bring forth my spirit’s plea to sing, speak, create, and write. When my voice sings, my heart and soul sing as well. For my mission is: I am the singing voice of hope and inspiration who has come to Earth to empower others to spread their wings and fly.
My journey as a blind woman has been full of challenges. However, I have always loved making music, and singing is my focus and passion. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree and a Master of Music degree both in vocal performance as well as a Master of Arts degree in psychology and counseling.
I am available to speak to your group; to perform at your event; and to give piano lessons. Contact me today!Book Gail now!
- Gail’s Book, Wings to Fly, due in late 2012
- Contributing author in Speaking Your Truth Volume Three, due in August 2012
- Contributing author in Louise L. Hay’s latest book “Modern-Day Miracles”, available at The Tattered Cover Book Store and other book providers
- 1st place winner Toastmaster’s International Speech Competition Denver’s Area D5
- Check out Gail’s monthly Let’s Fly Together newsletters.