I want to bring forth my spirit’s plea to sing, speak, create, write and inspire others. When I use my true voice, my heart and soul sing as well. For my mission is: I am the voice of hope and inspiration who has come to Earth to empower others to spread their wings and fly.
My journey as a blind woman has been full of challenges. However, I have always loved speaking, telling my story, touching lives and performing. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree and a Master of Music degree both in vocal performance as well as a Master of Arts degree in psychology and counseling.
I am available to speak to your group; to perform at your event; and to give piano lessons. Contact me today!Book Gail now!
- Gail’s Book, Soaring into Greatness, A Blind Woman’s Vision to Live her Dreams and Fly on her Wings, due in 2014
- Contributing author in Speaking Your Truth Volume Three, August 2012
- Contributing author in Louise L. Hay’s latest book “Modern-Day Miracles”, available at The Tattered Cover Book Store and other book providers
- 1st place winner Toastmaster’s International Speech Competition Denver’s Area D5
- Join Gail’s newsletter mailing list through the contact page and receive Gail’s monthly e-mail Flying With Gail newsletters.
Gail was the Winner of the Ms. Colorado Senior America title in 2013 and 4th Runner Up in the National Pageant in Atlantic City, New Jersey.